SEARCH ENGINE

Friday, August 24, 2012

I am treating my acne with natural home remedies

I am treating my acne with natural home remedies
I personally suffered from acne in my teens and now in my adult life, I still find it hard to insist that good skin. As I tried everything creams and even antibiotics pills, which helps a little, "but then, after all the stuff back once treatment is stopped ... Now, they are constantly looking for natural solutions. This blog is then entitled to specialize in natural remedies that I have used and really I have with them and some others that are yet to come.

Lemon juice - in fact, I tried many times over the last two years, when my acne is so dangerous to the effect, that really had enough. I mostly squeeze the juice of one lemon in a bowl contemporary, soak a cotton ball in the juice and rub it on everyone of my face before bed. It itches like crazy, but my philosophy is no pain, no gain, it just means to put it. Leaves when it is hot, but a couple of minutes. If the acidity is too much for you, just dilute the juice with a little water. I leave you with my face at night and wash in the morning. See results fairly quickly - between day or two - but it works for acne scars to soften the stains or red spots on skin appear less creation. I also noticed that the color gives nice glowy. I'm sure this will prevent a lot of points, but you can prevent them from becoming a huge rage.

Aloe Vera - we have some of the floors of the house, so I cut some succulent atiny unit and squeeze the gel and apply to skin blemishes before bed. Again, I can dry your face at night. you will see that the first smell a little "or 2 minutes, but only foreigners. It makes my skin very soft and perhaps heal the skin fear. I did not know he got rid of my acne, however, are in favor of the use of this time and time again to melt my skin.

Zinc - recently analyzed several really good reviews on the zinc and the question of how some people acne is the result of a zinc deficiency. I also heard that particularly good for hormonal acne, the reason for my acne. I recently started taking zinc tablets, but because they actually changed some things in my skin care routine is annoying enough to decide immediately. however come I'll write another post in a couple of weeks in the success of the skin care product great again, I'm testing. However, you really have to check out some people see a distinction in a number of days to zinc intake and others say a week, acne is reduced by 80-90%. This may be a price increase that zinc is natural, and not to give us, but I remember clearly how you take and not reevaluate the RDA unless the family doctor said it was okay. I think the zinc is dangerous, but in many higher levels after their first race!

Green Tea - Please do not put a cup of hot tea in the face inexperienced - Burn scars are worse than acne scars! But joking aside, I started the tea bag dipped and then rub it on a clean face before you go to bed and leave it overnight. on behalf of me that does not work, however, once again, others have succeeded, then the price of an offering. Drinking tea is also inexperienced imagined to facilitate healing of the skin with antioxidants it contains.

Olive - I have not tried this, however, is considered reasonable for acne scaring. just massage the oil in and around the scar and let it sit for a minute to soak in. This helps to dissolve and hydrate the skin, helping to reduce scarring.

Tomato - Hmmm, not tried or at least the tomatoes are rich in vitamin A. This vitamin E, "which is responsible for maintaining the body to produce excessive amounts of sebum, which is mainly responsible for the formation of acne. and tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that are useful for skin repair. then eat fruit juicy red to be a vegetable!

So there you go, a few natural remedies that you can play with ... not to comment below if you have tried everything and your experience. Or please share if you agree more? Once done, I found and tried another post I write again. in fact, you'll see a little "skin-related posts on this blog and I'm fascinated by the subject., like any medicine, could provide a few weeks before changing more honest because it will have time to react and renew skin, and while some people see the positive side in a few days, this is not always the case. If you have an adverse reaction, discontinue use immediately clear. Fortunately sensitive skin to look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment